2014 Annual Education Conference
Early-Bird Registration Ends July 23
Join thousands of genetic counselors this September 17-20 in New Orleans, Louisiana, to educate yourself on the latest research and developments in genetic counseling, genetics and genomics. Connect with your professional community to share insights and advance the future of genetic counseling, all while earning CEUs.
Follow these simple steps to make your plans for the AEC:
- Download the Preliminary Program to learn more about the valuable educational sessions and networking opportunities at this year's conference.
- Register online or download, print and mail in the registration form here.
- Book your stay at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside by August 26 to receive NSGC's discounted rate.
- Download the official NSGC 2014 AEC mobile app to get early access to session descriptions, speakers and scheduling. Search for "NSGC 2014 AEC" in your app store.
PLEASE NOTE: Rooms are selling out quickly and you may not be able to get a room at the discounted rate on Tuesday, September 16. The hotel is close to selling out on Tuesday, September 16 so if you are having difficulties making a reservation that night please contact 800.HILTONS to see if they can assist. There are currently still rooms available at the discounted rate the other nights of the conference (September 17 – 20).
Who Should Attend the AEC?
- Genetic counselors
- Genetic counseling students
- Physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals interested in genetics
The AEC annually offers a notable slate of presentations on a diverse range of topics, as well as educational breakout sessions that allow for a smaller group dynamic on specific areas of interest.
Policies and Guidelines for News Media