Travel and Hotel Information
Please do not reserve a hotel room until you have registered for the conference. This will help to ensure availability of rooms for all registered attendees. NSGC reserves the right to contact any non-registered hotel guests booked within the NSGC room block.
This year NSGC has contracted rooms at three hotels: the Hyatt Regency Columbus, the Hilton Columbus Downtown, and the Crowne Plaza Columbus Downtown:
*Interested in sharing a room with a fellow attendee? Contact Andrea Harbison at firstname.lastname@example.org
**To cancel a reservation, please contact the hotel 48 hours prior to your check-in date to avoid a penalty (please note: check in is 3:00 pm ET). Cancellation within 48 hours of scheduled arrival will result in guest paying full room and tax.
- The Greater Columbus Convention Center and the Hilton and Hyatt Hotels are serviced by the John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH).
- Taxi Service is available from the airport to the Hyatt and Hilton for approximately $30.
- Parking (prices subject to change):
- Hyatt Regency Columbus: On-site hotel valet parking is $28 per night
- Hilton Columbus Downtown: Self-parking is $23 per day and on-site hotel valet parking is $26 per day
- Crowne Plaza Columbus Downtown: Overnight valet parking is available for $26 per vehicle, per night. Event valet parking is available for $16 per vehicle, per day.
- Several parking options are available at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Visit www.columbusconventions.com for more information.
Attire for the 36th Annual Conference is business casual. As the temperature in meeting rooms can vary, it is recommended to dress in layers.