2021 Session Evaluation Process
To complete your session evaluations, follow these steps by December 6, 2021:
- Click on the Session Evaluation link at the very bottom of this page to be directed to the evaluation website.
- Complete the Demographics survey. This is required to obtain a certificate.
- Click the Session Evaluation Button. For each session, add the attendance verification code that you received in the session room and then evaluate the session.
- Save each session as you go, the website will log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity. (If this happens, you must go back to the NSGC website and log back in.)
- PLEASE NOTE: Although your responses to the individual session evaluation questions will save each time you click "Save and Continue," the Attendance Verification Code will need to be re-entered if you re-enter that session to edit your responses.
- Review your evaluation to make sure you claimed credit for each session you attended. Then download and print or email your final certificate of credits earned for your records. Note: once you have printed your certificate you will NOT be able to go back and edit any more sessions. NSGC does not subsequently email certificates for the NSGC Annual Conference; the certificate you download in the evaluation site is your final CEU certificate.
All individuals claiming Category 1 CEU credit must complete an online evaluation for each session they attend in-person no later than December 6, 2021. Individuals who complete evaluations after December 6, 2021, will not be able to claim CEU credit.
Please contact the NSGC Executive Office at email@example.com if you need assistance.
If you do not see a hyperlink below, please ensure you are logged into your NSGC account. If you are logged in and still do not see a hyperlink, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.