After viewing this 1 hour webinar, learners will be able to:
- Understand the current regulation of genetic tests and the role of the FDA and CLIA
- Discuss various opinions on regulation of genetic testing
Have your water cooler conversations included the newest genetic discovery for DNA modification, CRISPR? Can it really modify our DNA and our future children’s DNA? Will this technology replace preimplantation genetic diagnosis? Wish you knew more?
Increasingly, healthcare regulation is focused on promoting transparency in financial relationships by healthcare providers and industry. This 1 hour webinar recording will provide information regarding existing regulation and provide context for applying this regulation to genetic counselors'...
After viewing this one hour webinar, learners will be able to:
- Identify conflict of interest in your professional practice.
- Recognize appropriate times for conflict of interest disclosure.
- Describe resources that are available to help with conflict of interest.
- Assess situations...