Insurance and Credentialing for Genetic Counselors
- An online, on-demand series of education modules and access to recorded webinars for a total of 7.5 Contact Hours.
- Provides access to downloadable resource materials including a quick reference guide that contains a glossary of insurance and credentialing terms and a model policy for credentialing genetic counselors.
- Includes access to an exclusive discussion forum for course participants to pose questions and discuss issues related to insurance and credentialing.
- Outline the differences between public and private payers.
- Explain the claims process for different payers.
- Recognize how revenue applies to genetic counseling services and healthcare’s revenue cycle.
- Discuss the different types of credentialing and navigate the credentialing and contracting processes.
- Identify quality measures to evaluate genetic counseling services.
- Outline the steps you need to take to become credentialed with your institution and payers.
Member Price: $199
Non-member Price: $249
Program Directors: Please contact email@example.com for registration details