Billing and Coding Course for Genetic Counselors
- An online, on-demand series of education modules and access to recorded webinars for a total of 6.75 Contact Hours.
- Includes access to downloadable resource materials including a quick reference guide that contains a glossary of billing and coding terms.
- Includes exclusive access to the Billing and Coding Course Discussion Forum where a coding and billing expert will answer your questions. All questions will be documented and archived in a database for course participants.
- Outline the fundamentals of medical coding, payment, and documenting genetic counseling services.
- Evaluate CPT coding to report genetic counseling services.
- Describe the different types of service delivery models for genetic counseling.
- Assess various coding approaches to optimize success in attaining rembursement for your services.
- Apply clinical reasoning to identify the appropriate documentation to support patient care and codes.
- Describe the difference between ICD-9 and ICD-10 and prepare your practice for ICD-10’s implementation.
- Identify the documentation necessary to secure reimbursement for genetic services.
Member Price: $229
Non-member Price: $279
Program Directors: Please contact email@example.com for registration details