After viewing this 1 hour webinar, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the unique psychological challenges associated with the prenatal diagnosis of a fetal anomaly
- Identify ways to provide individualized support, interventions, and resources
- Apply the vocabulary and strategies discussed to facilitate communication
- Support parents through all levels of decision making
- Utilize the case presentations to highlight the above support strategies and integrate insight gained into genetic counseling practice
Presenters: Sara Chadwick, MPH, MS, CPH, CGC, Stefanie Kasperski, MS, CGC, Joanna Cole, PhD, David Munson, MD
To view this webinar, please visit the NSGC Member Webinar Series page.