When you decided to become a genetic counselor, you may not have realized just how much you would need to know about the business of healthcare. As payers continue to recognize the value of genetic counselors, you will be need to understand the intricacies of payer policies, credentialing requirements, and how to code and bill for the services you provide. With the help of NSGC’s educational series, you can succeed in today’s healthcare environment.
Purchase the Business Foundations For Genetic Counselors Package to maximize your access to the Business Foundations online course materials and earn 9.75 Category 1 Contact Hours.
The package includes:
- Access to all of the Billing and Coding course
- Access to all Insurance and Credentialing course
- Downloadable quick reference guide and glossary of insurance terms and access to the NSGC Model credentialing policy
- Access to three recorded webinars providing updates and in-depth information on public and private payers
- Exclusive access to an online discussion forum, where you can discuss course concepts with other colleagues and get answers to your questions.
Visit nsgc.org/BusinessFoundations for more information about the contents of this package.
Member Price $379
Non-member Price $479