Elevate your brand with NSGC
Celebrate the 35th AEC and Support the Anniversary Reception
NSGC is celebrating the 35th anniversary of our AEC this year! Join in the fun by becoming an official Supporter of the Thursday evening Anniversary Reception.
For $7,500 all Supporters will receive recognition on:
Gain valuable YEAR-ROUND exposure!
The NSGC Premier Sponsorship program has been restructured to maximize your visibility to theright audience on a year-round basis. Available in three tiers — Platinum, Gold and Silver — the Premier Sponsorship program is an exclusive opportunity to receive the highest ROI. All Premier Sponsorship levels will receive the core benefits in addition to a pre-determined number of choices as defined in the 2017 Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus. In order to maintain the high level of distinction, a limited number of Premier Sponsorship packages are available. Act now to secure your commitment to this valuable program!
Why Sponsor with NSGC?
Sponsorship with NSGC provides you and your organization maximum exposure to a targeted audience of genetic counseling rofessionals. This targeted exposure comes through multiple sponsorship opportunities, including:
- New! Headshot Lounge: Help new professionals get on their feet and seasoned professionals update their look bysponsoring a headshot lounge in the Exhibitor Suite. NSGC will provide makeup artist(s) and photographer(s) where attendees can come get a new or refreshed headshot to enhance their career
- New! Twitter Wall: In 2014, over 3,400 tweets were sent using the #NSGC2014 conference hashtag. Join in the conversation on Twitter by sponsoring two (2) Twitter walls onsite - one in the AEConnect and one within the NSGC meeting space. Your logo will be used as a border on the 70” monitors displaying all tweets using the 2016 hashtag.
- New! Refreshment Breaks: Add a healthy treat for attendees to enjoy at one of the beverage breaks during the AEC. NSGC will provide soft drinks, and the sponsoring company will provide a food option of their choice for 1,000 attendees. Sponsor is responsible for cost of food and can display promotional literature during break.
- In-Booth Food or Beverage Stations: Purchase the opportunity to have a food or beverage station of your choosing in your booth! Be one of three exhibitors during one of the four times the Exhibitor Suite is open to offer a tasty snack or beverage of your choosing at your booth! NSGC requires approval of all food or beverage items selected and requires that all sponsors provide at least 150 servings of the chosen item.
- Explore Vendor-Sponsored Presentations, Banners, Footprints and more NSGC sponsorship opportunities in our
2017 Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus
Take advantage of the numerous sponsorship opportunities NSGC’s AEC has to offer. Each sponsorship option is designed to increase your company’s exposure and grow your sales.For more information on sponsorship opportunities and custom sponsorship packages, please contact Rebecca A. Baker at email@example.com or 312.673.5827.