Want to exhibit?
Enhance your ROI by becoming a part of the new NSGC Premier Sponsorship program that provides year-round visibility that will make your company instantly recognizable by NSGC members and other healthcare professionals.
The National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) has been an integral part of the development and progression of the genetic counseling profession since its incorporation in 1979. The profession has grown steadily for the past thirty years and today, NSGC is a leader for the industry with over 3,000 members.
With a mission to advance the role of genetic counselors in healthcare by fostering education, research and public policy to ensure the availability of quality genetic services, NSGC is looking to the future.
For more information about the 2016 Exhibitor and Sponsor opportunities, please download the 2017 Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus!
Never Exhibited? What to Expect
Market Your Products and Services to More than 1,800 Genetic Counselors
The AEC is the premier educational event for genetic counselors — the only conference devoted tothe educational and professional needs of genetic counselors. As an exhibitor you will reach an array of healthcare professionals from around the country. Our attendees are professionals with a master’sdegree or higher and are eager to learn new information in medical genetics and counseling.
Exhibit at NSGC and Make an Impact on Your Organization.No other event brings together as many as 1,800 genetic counselors and genetic healthcareprofessionals from different backgrounds and experience levels in one place like the AEC. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your resources and solutions with these dedicated genetic counselors.
Standard booth equipment will consist of the following:
- 10'x10' booth space
- Eight foot (8') backwall of draperies with aluminum uprights, color to be determined by NSGC
- Three foot (3') division siderails of draperies, color to be determined by NSGC
- One (1) 7" x 44" company identification sign
- One (1) skirted table, color to be determined by NSGC
- Two (2) chairs
- Two (2) complimentary exhibit only registrations. Additional registrants must pay the standard registration fee to attend the event.
- Complimentary company listing in the Program Book pending deadline
- Carpet not included in booth; exhibitors must purchase booth carpet
Exhibitors will be bound by the booth construction rules included in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Resources