Not an NSGC member or need to create a login? To get started with your registration, please sign up for a free guest account by clicking here.
Are you a prospective student (not currently enrolled in a Genetic Counseling program) interested in attending NSGC 2018? Email our registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about discounted pricing.
Already registered and want to attend a Pre-Conference, Sponsored Session or add the Conference Recordings package?
- Click here to view your current registration using your login information.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “My Options” tab.
- Click on “Add Additional Options”
- Click “Add” to add any Pre-Conference Session and/or Sponsored Session to your current registration.
- Click “Finish” and you’re all set!
2018 Regular Registration Rates (after September 13, 2018)
|Full Conference||Single-Day Only||Pre-Conference|
*If you are attending both a pre-conference and the full conference, make sure to select the full conference rate as the pre-cons will appear as an add-on during the registration process. The Pre-Conference Only tickets are for those who are attending the Pre-Conference ONLY.
**Are you an exhibitor that needs to register for the 2018 Annual Conference? Please contact Kelsey Kwasniak.
Workshops are free of charge. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited. For those not attending a workshop, a lecture will be offered concurrently.
Choose from one of six in-depth, five-hour sessions to start your week on Wednesday, November 14. Pre-conference symposium participants can earn up to 5.00 contact hours. Pre-registration is required. Pre-conference Symposia options include:
- A01: A Collaborative View of Genomic Variant Interpretation: Clinical Genetic Counselors, Laboratories and Patients
- A02: Advanced Motivational Interviewing Skills: Directional and Equipoise Guided Decision Making
- A03: Ahead of the Curve: Genetic Counseling Strategies for Polygenic Risk of Breast Cancer
- A04: Next Generation Prenatal Testing: Challenges, Utility, and Application
- A05: Professional Growth and Development for Laboratory Genetic Counselors
- A06: The Art of Clinical Supervision: Developing and Enhancing Your Skills
Genome Magazine Code Talker Award
Join Genome Magazine and Invitae as we honor genetic counselors and announce the winner of the Code Talker Award essay contest. Three finalists will be honored by the essayists who nominated them -- sharing their emotional stories of what great care looks like through the lens of the patient.
Guest passes may be purchased as a registration add-on for $120 and include access to the Exhibitor Suite and continental breakfast.
Cancellation requests received after September 14, 2018, are subject to a $75 cancellation fee. No refunds are issued for cancellations received after October 19, 2018. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com or by fax to 312.673.6972.
For registration questions, please contact NSGC at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 312.321.6834.