After viewing this 1 hour webinar, learners will be able to:
- Define the roles and limitations of a genetic counseling assistant, especially in different environments.
- Provide metrics for recognizing when a genetic counseling assistant can provide value.
- Examine the process behind hiring, training, and retaining a genetic counseling assistant.
- Colleen Muraresku, MS, LCGC Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Dina Goldberg-Strassler, MS, LCGC, Reprogenetics
- Sara Gilvary, MS, CGC, Joan H. Marks Program in Human Genetics, Sarah Lawrence College
To view this webinar, visit the 2017 NSGC Member Webinar Series Page.