Registration for the 2019 Annual Conference is now CLOSED.
Not an NSGC member or need to create a login? To get started with your registration, please sign up for a free guest account by clicking here.
Already registered and want to attend a Pre- or Post-Conference Symposium, Sponsored Session or add the Conference Recordings package?
- Click here to view your current registration using your login information.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “My Options” tab.
- Click on “Add Additional Options”
- Click “Add” to add any Pre-Conference Session and/or Sponsored Session to your current registration.
- Click “Finish” and you’re all set!
2019 Early Bird Registration Rates (on or before September 6, 2019)
|Full Conference||Single-Day Only||Pre-Conference||Post-Conference|
*If you are attending both a pre/post-conference symposia and the full conference, make sure to select the full conference rate as the pre/post-cons will appear as an add-on during the registration process. The Pre/Post-Conference Only tickets are for those who are attending the Pre/Post-Conference ONLY.
**Are you an exhibitor that needs to register for the 2019 Annual Conference? Please contact Crista Mulder.
Workshops are free of charge. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited. For those not attending a workshop, a lecture will be offered concurrently.
Choose from one of six in-depth, five-hour sessions to start your week on Tuesday, November 5. Pre-conference symposium participants can earn up to 5.00 contact hours. Pre-registration is required. Pre-conference Symposia options include:
- A01: A Heart to Heart Training: Advanced Topics in Traumatic Events Using Cardiogenetics as an Illustration
- A02: Building Skill for Cultural Conversations in Genetic Counseling
- A03: Practical Tips for the Practicing Genetic Counselor: Somatic Testing and Hematologic Cancers
- A04: Measuring Up: Incorporating Patient Reported Outcomes in Clinic and Research
- A05: Perinatal Palliative Care and the Genetic Counselor: Optimizing Multi-disciplinary Collaboration for Holistic Care of Critically Ill Infants and Their Families
- A06: Redesigning the Way We Work to Improve Efficiency
Choose from one of three in-depth three-hour sessions to finish your conference experience on Friday, November 8. Post-conference Symposium participants can earn up to 3.00 contact hours. Pre-registration is required. Post-conference Symposia options include:
- D15: Genetic Counselor Fingerprints on the Business Side: Clinical Product Strategy, Development and Lifecycle Skills Workshop
- D16: Genetics Beyond the Binary: How to Incorporate Gender Diversity Into the Concepts of Genetics
- D17: Late-Breaking Cancer Topics
Genome Magazine Code Talker Award
Join Genome Magazine and Invitae as we honor genetic counselors and announce the winner of the Code Talker Award essay contest. Three finalists will be honored by the essayists who nominated them -- sharing their emotional stories of what great care looks like through the lens of the patient.
While pre-registration for the event has closed, we welcome standby attendees to join if space is available. This year’s Code Talker Award ceremony will take place on Thursday, November 7th, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, doors open at 6:45 pm.
Myriad Lab Tour
Wednesday, November 6th 8PM & 8:50PM
Ever wonder what happens to the patient’s sample once it arrives at Myriad Genetic Laboratories in Salt Lake City? Join us for a personal tour of our labs to learn more about our commitment to precision medicine and genetic testing.
You will be guided by team members who collaborate daily with our world-class scientists. The tour will provide a general introduction to Myriad’s mission, history, and research. Tours will be approximately 45 minutes long.
- Spots will fill up quickly - early registration is advised!
- R/T transportation provided from the Salt Palace
- Q&A in the Myriad Auditorium after tour for those that have questions/comments. Meet with some of Myriad’s finest scientific minds.
Register at: https://myriadlabtournsgc.rsvpify.com RSVP is required for tour access. Only confirmed guests will be allowed in. If there is space available, attendees can still register onsite.
Disclaimer: Tour is based on availability. You must RSVP at the posted link to confirm. This event will be at capacity and only confirmed guests will be allowed in, no exceptions. You will receive a confirmation number after registering this documents that we received your registration. However, you will receive a welcome letter and instructions approximately 10 days prior to the tour date, this will be your official confirmation. Myriad reserves the right to refuse access to anyone whose business we believe is of a nature that is not fitting for a mutually beneficial relationship.
Guest passes may be purchased as a registration add-on for $145 and include access to the Exhibitor Suite and continental breakfast.
Cancellation requests received after September 14, 2019, are subject to a $75 cancellation fee. No refunds are issued for cancellations received after October 19, 2019. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com or by fax to 312.673.6972.
For registration questions, please contact NSGC at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 312.321.6834.