Find out the answers to the questions you may have about becoming a genetic counselor with these Frequently Asked Questions by prospective students.
The Student Corner is a resource for genetic counseling students and new graduates. Here you can find useful information as you work toward and begin your career as a genetic counselor:
- Getting Involved
- Helpful Texts
- Board Certification
- NSGC Mentorship Program
- Student Research Survey Program
2018 NSGC Student Annual Conference Scholarship
In an effort to increase
The application period is now closed. The official presentation of the awards will be made at the NSGC Annual Conference in Atlanta, GA.
If you have any questions, please contact Carrie Wall at the NSGC Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the leader of the scholarship working group of the Membership Committee: Chelsea Wagner via e-mail at Chelsea.Rickman@uth.tmc.edu.
NSGC Membership for Students
NSGC Student Membership Benefits include:
- Access to the Student Discussion Form
- Discounts on online courses and registration for the Annual
- The ability to join NSGC's Special Interest Groups and apply for SIG Grants and Awards
- Mentoring and guidance through the NSGC Mentorship Program