Student Research Survey Program
The Student Research Survey Program is designed to provide students currently within a Genetic Counseling Training Program access to NSGC members at a discounted rate. This opportunity is designed to increase student survey results and be exposed to a variety of genetic counselors.
Your message will be delivered right to our members' desktops. The subject line will be: "Student Research Survey : <<topic of your message>>" to ensure that your announcement receives prominence on our members' desktops with the credibility of coming from NSGC.
*Please note: desired eblast send dates are not guaranteed and can be delayed during high volume request periods.
Prepayment is required for the E-Blast service.
- $25.00 – includes one dedicated e-blast message to all NSGC members.
- $30.00 – includes one dedicated e-blast message and one follow-up reminder in a bi-monthly research digest sent to all NSGC members.
- $45.00 – includes one dedicated e-blast message to all NSGC members.
- $50.00 – includes one dedicated e-blast message and one follow-up reminder in a bi-monthly research digest sent to all NSGC members.
New Online Submission Form!
To submit payment online, please click on the link below:
Here are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing an NSGC E-blast:
- Survey emails with more detailed subject lines have a higher open rate
- Indicate who the e-mail should be targeted to, otherwise it will be sent to the entire membership. Targeted audiences can include:
- Membership status: Full, Associate, or Student
- Work Setting
- Area of specialization
Please note: The NSGC Student Research Survey Program is not able to send attachments. NSGC will make every attempt to include your desired formatting, within the limits of our system.
For more information, please contact NSGC Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.321.6834.