The NSGC Podcast Series
About the NSGC Podcast Series
The NSGC Podcast Series explores leading voices and best practices in genetic counseling in an easy, on-the-go format for NSGC members. The series is available for download today - search "NSGC Podcast Series" in the iTunes Store and Google Play Music.
Episodes are released bi-monthly. The 2018 release schedule is available below. Podcast materials and episodes will be updated below as they are made available:
- June: Genetic Counselors and Social Media
- August: Patient Advocacy
- Released August 2018
- Hosts: Khalida Liaquat, MS, CGC and Kate Wilson, MS, CGC
- Natasha Bonhomme
- Rebecca Davis
- Additional Member Resources: NSGC supports a variety of initiatives aimed at increasing patients' access to genetic counselors and genetic services.
- To complete an evaluation of this episode, click here.
- This episode is sponsored by BioMarin:
Interested in sponsoring an upcoming podcast? Contact Rebecca A. Baker at 312.673.5827, or email@example.com for more details.