The Call for Speakers has now closed. Thank you to all who submitted proposals for this year's Annual Conference. The Program Committee is reviewing proposals and will be notifying submitters on a rolling basis. We anticipate that sessions will learn more about their slection by the end of April. Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaker Travel Reimbursement Policy
Non-genetic counselor speakers are eligible for reimbursement/coverage of travel costs. Typically, this is for individuals such as physicians, surgeons, patient advocacy representatives or patient panels. Below you will find the items that are covered for non-genetic counselor speakers. To verify whether or not you or your speaker is eligible for reimbursement/coverage of travel costs, please email email@example.com.
- Flight (up to $400)
- Per Diem (up to $71 a day)
- Ground Transportation or transportation to/from the airport (up to $150)
- Hotel (1 night’s stay at NSGC hotel)
Speaker Honoraria Policy
Honoraria is provided to session speakers. The honorarium per session is listed below (this value is split among all presenters in the session, with the division is at the discretion of the session organizer). Both genetic counselors and non-genetic counselors are eligible for this honorarium.
- Pre-Conference: $1,500
- General Plenary Session: $500 per hour of presentation
- 30 minute plenary = $250
- 45 minute plenary = $375
- Educational Breakout Session: $300 per hour of presentation
- Workshop: $600
Speaker Registration Policy
All speakers (members and non-members) will receive complimentary, full-conference registration. The CEU fee for full members and non-members is included in this complimentary registration, however, it does not include add-ons such as a Pre-Conference Symposia or the Conference Recordings package. Add-ons will be an additional fee for all attendees and speakers. The speaker complimentary full-conference registration is non-transferable if a speaker is unable to attend the full conference.
- For logistical questions (items such as speaker travel questions, speaker changes, room setup and A/V needs), please contact the NSGC Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions related to the content of your session (learning objectives, speaker recommendations, use of session time), please contact your session liaison, who is also cc’d on your session notification email.